Sunday 24 March 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Puns


I've learnt in life that the puns I find the funniest are usually the ones that are met with the loudest groans and most exaggerated eye rolls. Here is a collection of some of the worst (also known as the best) puns I've penned, in no particular order.


Did you hear about the botanist who was killed by hospital staff? They accidentally gave him a poison IV.

They recently created a robot who can play classical music fantastically. Only problem is they put his arms on the wrong way and he can only play Bach-wards.

What's a fruit's biggest fear? Being berry-d alive.

What's a fruit's second biggest fear? Meeting another fruit that's into cann-apple-ism.*

I used to be a short film maker, but then I had a growth spurt.

Did you hear about the classical musician who had to go to anger management classes? He had a violin-t streak.

Read a book today titled 'The World'. You'll never guess how it ends.

Read a book today titled 'Guide to Good Wine'. It was a best cellar.

Read a book today titled 'What Type of Cooling System Are You?' I wasn't a fan.

Did you hear about the guy who did his grocery shopping at Officeworks? He found everything he needed for a staple diet.


I think that's enough for now. Feel free to add your own or extend upon these ones in the comments!


*Can't take all the credit for this one. A genius at my work came up with the "cann-apple-ism" idea, just in a different context.


No comments:

Post a Comment